Thursday, November 11, 2010

Not 8000

But I did manage almost 2000 words so far. And I'll admit that I was distracting myself with logic puzzles today.

However, I think if I use my free time tomorrow during school (there will be plenty thanks to a complicated series of events that means I basically will only be working during one period out of eight tomorrow), I could likely manage another thousand during school, and a thousand when I get home. Then I have a whole weekend where if I focus again I could write at least 6,000 words.

I'm back in this.

(also, my hand feels like a body part does after it falls asleep and it's waking back up, only it's been this way for about three hours. Joy.)
~Jess the Nerdfighting BandGeek

PS: I must say that I loved John Green's pep talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment