Tuesday, November 2, 2010

11/2/10

Day's Word Count: 1739
Total Word Count: 2153
Red or Green: Red (but I did work until my hand completely cramped up try and catch up).
Mood: Excited/proud
Line of the Day: (in reference to 3 classes in a row sitting by each other) "What are the rest of your classes then?" She snatched my schedule, "Gotta see how much more pushing the fates are gonna give us before making rash decisions"
Procrastinated on: All of my homework (but it's late arrival tomorrow! So it doesn't really matter).
Story Location: Morgan's apartment in New York.
Today's Voice of Sanity: Me, surprisingly (for Courtney, who I convinced to join in the festivities).
Food of the Day: Cookie dough (for breakfast and dinner's desert xD)
Advice of the Day: Stop planning the character so much, and just let the character explain themselves to you.

Today, I attempted to play catch up. I didn't realize how much work 1667 words is though >_< So now I know I need to write almost any free second I have. And no more long phone conversations with Courtney as I write hehe.

~Jess the Nerdfighting BandGeek

PS: One thing that definitely makes me a little crazy is that I'm handwriting everything first so that I can write wherever I want. I hope it works out with me being able to post my story for word verification.

No comments:

Post a Comment